The TP-Link TD-8817 ADSL 2+ Ethernet USB Modem Router is a 2-in-1 device that combines the functions of an ADSL modem and a 1-port 10/100 Ethernet router. It also provides a USB interface through which you can connect to the router. The TP-Link TD-8817 ADSL 2+ Ethernet USB Modem Router supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach stability from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to your local exchange.
- Access a high-speed DSL Internet connection
- Up to 24Mbps downstream speed
- Supports Annex M, which can double upstream data rates
- Connect your computer using Ethernet or USB
- QoS prioritisation based on ToS, DSCP, service type or 802.1p
- Triple Active Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter
- Supports DHCP
- Supports Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP)
- Includes a user-friendly Setup Wizard which takes you through configuring your network
- Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet
Fast ADSL 2+ Connectivity
The TP-Link TD-8817 ADSL 2+ Ethernet USB Modem Router supports full-rate ADSL2+ connectivity conforming to the ITU and ANSI specifications. In addition to the basic DMT physical layer functions, the ADSL2+ PHY supports dual latency ADSL2+ framing (fast and interleaved) and the I.432 ATM Physical Layer. The TP-Link TD-8817 advanced security enhancements; IP/MAC Filter, Application Filter and URL Filter can help to protect your network from potentially devastating intrusions by malicious agents from outside of your network.
Fast and Easy Setup
The TP-Link TD-8817 ADSL 2+ Ethernet USB Modem Router includes an installation CD that offers an 'Easy Setup Assistant' to help you configure your Internet connection step by step. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.