Turn your WatchGuard XTM 820 Firewall appliance into a comprehensive unified threat management solution with the Security Software Suite from WatchGuard. This WatchGuard XTM 820 Security Suite includes the latest powerful UTM security subscriptions that boost defenses in critical attack areas for maximum network protection and offers an exceptional value for money, each suite includes subscriptions to Application Control, spamBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, and Intrusion Prevention Service, plus LiveSecurity Service for support and maintenance.
- Application Control: Application Control enables IT administrators to monitor and control access to web and business applications to enforce policy, and protect productivity and network bandwidth.*
- Reputation Enabled Defense: Reputation Enabled Defense delivers a powerful, cloud-based URL reputation service that protects web users from malicious web pages, while dramatically improving web processing overhead.**
- WebBlocker: WebBlocker content and URL filtering subscription helps eliminate legal liabilities resulting from inappropriate web surfing, while increasing employee productivity and protection from web-based attacks.
- SpamBlocker: spamBlocker is the best in the industry at distinguishing legitimate communication from spam outbreaks in real time, blocking nearly 100% of unwanted emails and the viral payloads they carry.
- Gateway AntiVirus: Gateway AntiVirus is a fully integrated, heuristic and signature-based security subscription that identifies and blocks known spyware, viruses, trojans, and blended threats in real time. Gateway AntiVirus and Intrusion Prevention Service are sold as one subscription for e-Series appliances.
- Intrusion Prevention Service: Intrusion Prevention Service works hand-in-hand with your WatchGuard firewall's application layer content inspection to provide real-time protection from threats, including spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows. Gateway AntiVirus and Intrusion Prevention Service are sold as one subscription for e-Series appliances.
- LiveSecurity Service: Your WatchGuard appliance includes a subscription to our ground-breaking LiveSecurity Service, which you activate online when you register your product. You have four options for getting LiveSecurity when you purchase any WatchGuard XTM or Firebox X Peak, Core, or Edge e-Series appliance. Choose the option that best fits your needs, budget cycle and renewal schedule.
Or you can bundle and save!
Haven't purchased your XTM 8 Series appliance yet? Buy the Security Bundle and gets the works - choice of WatchGuard appliances, all security subscriptions, plus LiveSecurity Service for support and maintenance. It's the easiest, most cost-effective way to secure network. For more information, please call the BroadbandBuyer Sales team on 01908 760795
*Application Control is not available on e-Series appliances. **Reputation Enabled Defense is not available on e-Series appliances.