A Wireless AC Access Point lets you connect a Wireless-AC (802.11ac) or Wireless-N (802.11n) device to your wired network at 5G WiFi speeds, so now you can add a device to your network without running any new wires. Highlighted below are some great features a Wireless AC Access Points.
- Power over Ethernet: You can mount a Wireless AC PoE Access Point anywhere, even without ready access to a power plug. With appropriate Power Over Ethernet support at the other end, you only need to run one cable to the Access Point to deliver both data and power.
- Bridging: Ideal for securely connecting multiple buildings together wirelessly without the need of cables. We offer solutions using standard access points with (optional) powerful external outdoor antennas or dedicated outdoor access points.
Benefits of a WiFi AC Access Point
- Faster Throughput: Stream content, like 3D or HD videos, to your PC, Mac, media player or Smart TV
- Higher Capacity: Connect multiple devices to the network simultaneously without dropping performance.
- Broader Coverage: Extend range with fewer dead spots throughput the home.
- Less Interference: Works on the 5Ghz frequency with minimal interference from other devices.
Improvements over 802.11n: 802.11ac offers data speeds up to 3.6Gbps vs 450Mbps offered by 802.11n