TP-Link TL-WR743ND Wireless Access Point and Client Router is a combined wired/wireless network device, which integrates the functions of Wireless Access Point, AP Client, firewall, 4-port Switch and NAT-Router. TP-Link TL-WR743ND can also function as a client device with the support of a WISP, and the local computers can connect to it wirelessly or via cables. It also features QSS function, establishing a highly secured wireless link at a push of the QSS button on the devices exterior. Better still, TP-Link TL-WR743ND supports Passive PoE, convenient for the hardware deployment, even for the non-outlet places, such as your backyard.
- 150Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- AP Client Router Mode supports WISP connection, providing local network sharing wirelessly or via cables
- Supports up to 30 meters Power over Ethernet capability for flexible deployment
- Easily set up powerful and robust security at a push of the QSS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP QoS ensures smooth video streaming or lag-free online gaming experience
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server support static IP address distributing
- Supports PPPOE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, L2TP, PPTP, BigPond Cable Internet access
- Supports Virtual Server, DMZ, UPnP, DDNS, Static Routing, VPN Pass-through
- Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) authentication
- Supports configuration backup/restore and firmware upgrades
- Fully compatible with all IEEE 802.11n/b/g products
- Detachable antenna allows for stronger antenna upgrades (RP-SMA connector)
AP Client Router Mode - WISP Client
TP-Link TL-WR743ND is designed to set AP Client Router mode as the default wireless mode supporting WISP connection. When it works as a WISP client device to access the Internet, the local computers can connect to TP-Link TL-WR743ND by wireless or via cables, making the maximum management of TL-WR743ND in that it incredibly equals the value of a conventional modem router and a normal access point together!
Passive PoE Support - Flexible Deployment
TP-Link TL-WR743ND is equipped with an RJ-45 WAN port, which is designed to support Passive PoE. For users who require the better WISP signal and place the device at some non-outlet areas, such as the backyard or outdoor environment, TP-Link TL-WR743ND will fit the bill flawlessly with up to 30 meters Power over Ethernet capability. Therefore, you can easily have the most flexible deployment and don't have to be tethered to any outlet!
150Mbps Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TP-Link TL-WR743ND can establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of legacy IEEE 802.11g products. With transmission rates up to 150Mbps, it delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media and internet callings.
One Button Security Setup
Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup (WPS), TP-Link TL-WR743ND features Quick Security Setup (QSS) Button that allows users to almost instantly setup the highly secure wireless link simply by pressing the QSS button automatically. The whole connection seems to be a snap for any users in that you dont have to configure anything in any web page! And you don't need to remember any password!
Standard Warranty: 3-Years