Complying with worldwide ADSL standards, the Billion BiPAC 5200W Wireless Router supports downstream data transmission rates up to 12/24 Mbps with ADSL2/2+, 8 Mbps with ADSL, and performs at upstream rates of up to 1 Mbps. Even more; the Billion BiPAC 5200W Wireless Router includes Annex M technology that supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standard for higher upload speeds by increasing the upstream operation rate to approximately 2.5Mbps (up to 3Mbps under ideal conditions). With this technology, you can enjoy even higher-speed broadband multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, video streaming and real-time audios that run faster and easier than ever.
- Base on Wireless-N Technology, and compliant with IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b standards
- High-speed wireless connection up to 150Mbps
- Wireless-N AP with Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) support
- High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible with ADSL
- With 4-port Ethernet switches
- SOHO firewall security with DoS prevention and SPI
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Supports Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through
- Quality of Service Control
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Easy Network Management
With an integrated Wireless-N Access Point that supports up to 150Mbps wireless operation rate, the wireless connection is truly improved compared to the 802.11g standard, yet this Billion BiPAC 5200W Wireless Router can switch compliance with 802.11b/g network devices. Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over your Wireless LAN.
The NAT default firewall has an advanced anti-hacker pattern-filtering protection feature Denial of Service (DoS) that can automatically detect and block attacks. In addition, Packet Filtering provides high-level security for access control. Built-in with Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), this Billion BiPAC 5200W Wireless Router enables users to determine whether a data packet is allowed to pass through the firewall to the private LAN. Quality of Service Control prioritises the traffic and allows users to enjoy smooth traffic flow while running applications such as P2P or multimedia through the Internet.
Easy Network Management
A user-friendly, web-based user interface makes installing and managing the Billion BiPAC 5200W Wireless Router extremely simple. With support for both DHCP client and server, system administrators can manage IP assignment without having to reconfigure other stations and fitting the router into existing network environments is as easy as a breeze!